Driver Canon iP2770 is a software that will connect between ip 2770 printer with a computer, with this driver you can print a document / file without installing via CD program. This Driver Canon iP2770′s is the latest version, which can support for Windows 8.1
Before using this driver a good idea to read the information below:
Operating System Support
- Windows Xp
- Windows 7
- Windows vista
- Windows 8
- Filename: pd68-win-ip2700-2_56a-ea24.exe
- Filesize: 16,7 MB
- Author: http://support-my.canon-asia.com
How To Install
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.